Introducing Moba to Hazelbou
It's Safer Sleep Week this week and what better time to introduce some great new sleep-related brands that will join the Hazelbou family.
Safer Sleep Week is The Lullaby Trust’s national awareness campaign for anyone looking after a young baby. For tips on sleep see our previous post, Safer Sleep Week.
The first new brand I would like to introduce is Moba, a charity partner of the Lullaby Trust. Moba is really setting the trend with modern design and lots of safe and convenient features. Moba has developed a mosses basket that is safe for baby, good for the planet, and we're sure you'll agree, it looks great too.
- Moba® is the only moses basket with integrated handles designed to be strong and durable for safety. Other moses baskets have woven palm or cotton handles that flop into the basket or could snap off!
- Moba® moses basket is made from a bespoke plastic that is anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic, it can also be thoroughly washed. This means it is super hygienic and perfect for babies sensitive skin!
- Moba® moses basket has over 300 air holes around the sides and base of the basket to maximise ventilation. Designed without unnecessary frills, padding and hood to promote airflow.
- Moba® moses basket comes with a luxury mattress and a 100% pure cotton liner.
- Moba® moses basket is completely recyclable and made in the UK at an ISO approved factory. The quality is guaranteed and the product comes with a very low carbon footprint.
- Moba® moses baskets have been designed without hoods as they restrict airflow to your baby, creating a heat pocket and also prohibiting vision, in a Moba you can see your baby from all angles.
- Moba® moses basket is completely silent so no more rustling and creaking wicker!
The Moba is available in 8 gorgeous colours - blush, mint, dove, raspberry, tangerine, cornflower, linen, and snow. You can buy your Moba Moses Basket, rocking stand, and sheets either separately or as a bundle from our Baby Sleep section.
We have also some new sleeping bags from Mama Designs and organic cotton swaddles from Wee Gallery. More on these shortly...